Standard ‘Over Joist’ Aluminium Spreader Plate
Aluminium Spreader Plates (Double Groove) ensure even and speedy distribution of heat from underfloor heating pipes and the correct positioning of the pipes during installation.
- New Build
- Aluminium Spreader Plates (Double Bend) ensure even and speedy distribution of heat from underfloor heating pipes to fit in situations where the floor has already been laid.
- Reverse aluminium Spreader Plates fit underneath floor boards and between joists.
- Aluminium Spreader Plates are designed to fit between numerous joist sizings.
- Pipework easily clips into preformed grooves.
- Underfloor heating pipes is fixed in the grooves of the plates, insulation is placed in the void below the plates to minimise downward heat loss and dissipate the heat even across the floor.
- Insulation is then installed up against the plates.