Reverse ‘Fit From Below’ Aluminium Spreader Plates
Aluminium Spreader Plates (Double Groove) ensure even and speedy distribution of heat from underfloor heating pipes and the correct positioning of the pipes during installation.
- New builds (Timber Frame)
- Below joints
- Reverse aluminium Spreader Plates fit underneath floor boards and between joints.
- Aluminium Spreader Plates are designed to fit between numerous joist sizings.
- Pipework easily clips into preformed grooves.
- Underfloor heating pipe is fixed in the grooves of the plates, insulation is placed in the void below the plates to minimise downward heat loss and dissipate the heat evenly across the floor.